Sabtu, 22 Desember 2007

the first clavinova played by me in senayan city mall

last week, i went to senayan city mall and it costs me almost Rp. 100.000,00 for the transportation. Why did i go to this mall? because one of my friend told me that Senayan city is a new mall in jakarta n this mall is very attractive. But what an attractive? it made me crazy, most of the things is very expensive and i just could buy 4 items (such as music book, x-mas card, etc).

but what makes me happy there?
i could play the clavinova in the best buy counter - a counter from debenhams.
wow the partitur is very heavy, altough i usually play the song in digital piano, i couldn't play well in this partitur, may be must take 3 month to adapt with these partiturs.

this was my first time to play in the public although only in the mall ^^. The Canon's Johan pachelbel and Minute 2's Bach was playing well by me. ( 2 beautiful songs).

This is the picture of the clavinova. i like this instrument but too expensive, almost Rp. 39 Million. someday i will have it

4 komentar:

Wandy mengatakan...

What is clavinova?

Cerpen_Wendy mengatakan...

Pianonya keren. Andai g bisa memainkannya...

aloha! mengatakan...

Yeah, it's cool. What's different between piano and clavinova?

My Private Pensive mengatakan...

all of the questions will be replied at the next posy bcoz it need a lot og words. tq